Steps to follow:
1. It enters to your WHM (Web Host Manager).
2. It creates a new package or plan (click in Add Packages in the left menu), in case of not having one already.
This is the information on the fields:
New Package Yam = Name plan to create again
Max FTP Accounts = Amount of accounts of access FTP that the user will be able to create
Max Email Accounts = Amount of accounts of e-mail that the user will be able to create
Max Email Lists = Amount of mail lists (MAILMAN) that the user will be able to create
Max Databases = Amount of data bases MySQL and PostgreSQL that the user will be able to create
Max Sub Domains = Amount of subdomains that the user will be able to create
Max Parked Domains = Amount of parked domains that the user will be able to add
Max Addon Domains = Amount of additional domains that the user will be able to add
Cgi Access = To allow cgi for this account
Extensions Frontpage = To allow extensions of Frontpage
Quota = assigned disc Space
Bandwidth = assigned monthly Transference
cPanel Theme = visual Style of the Control Panel
Feature List = Ready of options of the Control Panel
It remembers that soon you will be able to modify the characteristics of the plan in Packages >> Edit Packages.
3. After to create the plan you must go to the option Account Functions >> Creates to you to New Account and to complete the following fields:
Domain = Domain without http://www.
Username = Name of the user cPanel
Password = Password
Contact Email = E-mail of contact of the client
Package = To select the added plan
4. If all the process finalized successfully the client will be able to enter cPanel with the user and password.
Your also you can enter the account from the WHM, without knowing the password in Account Information >> List Accounts >> (Click in the logo cPanel of the domain).
5. So that your account works correctly you do not forget to say to your client who changes the DNS of the domain and which they aim at the servant, the DNS were given in the welcome e-mail.
Steps to follow:
- The 6 Users Have found This Useful one
When you suspend to an account cPanel, the user will see a webpage of¦